* Tight fit!
* Thong in the back
* Snap buttons at the crotch
* Bodysuit style but you can cut the pattern at hip level for a simple tight turtleneck
Seam allowances are included: 1.5 cm at the arm hems, 0.7 mm everywhere else (for overlocker - remember to add seam allowance if you're sewing with your regular sewing machine)
Tag me and #sukibodysuit on IG!
Can't wait to see your creations!
| VIDEO TUTORIALS |
* Java bodysuit video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/ORHLFsrL-T0
* Advanced and beautiful finishes: https://youtu.be/cr2xzPRv9vg
* Make a mock neck top with external seams: https://youtu.be/z7JzYgcpqNI
* Make a open back string top with it: https://youtu.be/_YVkwgEZW4g
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
* Medium weight knitted jersey, like a cotton-elastane 8%, mesh... very stretchy fabric in any case!
* Stretch needle
* Fabric yardage in the file (and among the pics)
| SIZES |
From 34 to 44.
Measurement: i use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| LANGUAGE |
| PRINTING FORMAT |
Tiled PDF with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter printers. Print on scale 100%.
| DIFFICULTY |
Depends on the finishings (have a look at the video tutorials). But generally, I'd say intermediate, just coz sewing jersey can be difficult at first (slippery, curls up...)
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Printing format: tiled file with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter
- All the sizes
- Languages: English
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.