Vintage inspired shirts with puffy sleeves and statement ruffle collars.
* 3 variants of statement collars
* 3 variants of puffy sleeves
* Bodice with discreet bust darts
Tag me and #antoinetteshirt on IG!
Can't wait to see your creations!
| VIDEO TUTORIALS |
The sewing instructions are in video ONLY (no illustrated steps in the PDF).
| SIZES |
From 34 to 48.
Measurement: I use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
* Fabric: poplin, simple cotton, linen, rayon...
* Yardage: have a look among the images.
* 6 to 12 buttons (for the long sleeves)
* Bias tape for the Peter Pan collars (50 cm / 1/2 yard)
| LANGUAGE |
| PRINTING FORMATS |
1. Tiled PDF with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter printers.
Print on scale 100%.
| DIFFICULTY |
Advanced. Watch the video tutorials to have a better idea of the difficulty.
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Tiled PDF format for both A4 and Letter + (non tiled) A0.
- Language is English only
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.