Ballet wrap top in jersey fabric. I just love how unpretentious it is, it's simple yet feminine and it'll flatter women of all ages.
* Short and long sleeves
* Goes down about 4 cm below waist line
* Reasonable V depth
The pattern has been tested before release. See how the top looks like on other body shapes in the video tutorial.
Tag me and #jadawraptop on IG!
| VIDEO TUTORIAL + MOST COMMON ISSUES |
| SIZES |
From 32 to 44.
Measurement: I use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
* Light, medium or heavy weight knitted jersey
* Stretch needle
* Optional: stretchy interfacing tape
* I'm giving you the fabric requirements in the file and the cutting plan for each size (if you make the top double-layered).
| LANGUAGE |
| PRINTING FORMATS |
- Tiled file adapter toA4 and Letter
Print on scale 100%.
| DIFFICULTY |
Several testers were beginners. With the help of the video tutorial they found that the pattern was doable for newbies.
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Printing formats: 1) a file with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter, 2) A0 file,
- All sizes
- The cutting plans for each size for a double-layered front
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.