• Straight legs
• Front pockets
• Fake back welt pockets
• Sits on hip bones. Take smaller size to have a tighter, higher fit.
Seam allowances are included: 1 cm
Tag me and #hananediypants on IG!
Can't wait to see your creations!
| VIDEO TUTORIAL |
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/l92baX7ByeY
Modified version with slack pockets: https://youtu.be/cUeG2GUp3VY
| SIZES |
From 34 to 48.
Measurement: I use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
• Fabric: woven fabric with a nice drape. Linen, tencel, twill, suiting fabric... Low % of stretch preferable. Fabric yardage among pics.
• Woven, non stretchy, thin interfacing to back the zipper area and waist band.
• Fly zipper 14 cm / 5.5 in long.
• Lining: min 60 cm wide piece of fabric, 50 cm long. (it’s for the pockets)
| DIFFICULTY |
Somewhat difficult and takes some time to sew.
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Printing formats: 1) tiled file with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter, 2) A0 file
- All sizes
- Languages: English
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.