• Neck princess seams
• Sleeveless, racerback
• Flare and midi length
• Invisible zipper at the back
• Lining possible
Seam allowances are included: 1 cm
Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/ILcoBOfu4fM
Favourite tutorial for invisible zipper: https://youtu.be/dilNiUyuL28
Tag me and #beatrixdiydress on IG!
Can't wait to see your creations!
| VIDEO TUTORIAL |
The sewing instructions are in video ONLY (no illustrated steps in the PDF).
| SIZES |
From 34 to 48.
Measurement: I use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
• Fabric: woven fabric with a nice drape. Linen, crepe, satin... Low % of stretch possible. Yardage among the pictures.
• Woven, non stretchy, thin interfacing to secure the zipper area and back facings.
• Invisible zipper 60 cm / 24 in long.
• Yardage: have a look among the images.
| DIFFICULTY |
Easy, but adjusting the fit to your body might be necessary and take some time.
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Printing formats: 1) tiled file with margins adapted to both A4 and Letter, 2) A0 file
- All sizes
- Languages: English
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.