I've finally put up this top pattern on my website but as I've said on IG a couple of times I'm not so proud of it. It's one of the first patterns I released and the work isn't as accurate as I wish it'd be. I'll update it before the end of the year. Thanks for your interested though! Without your showing interest I would have removed it altogether! Kiss!
Tag me and #puffytop on IG.
Seam allowance of 1 cm included.
| VIDEO TUTORIALS |
The sewing instructions are in video ONLY (no illustrated steps in the PDF).
| SIZES |
From 34/XS to 44/XXL.
Measurement: I use the same measurements as Burda, have a look on this page, in both CM and IN. https://www.burdastyle.com/burda-measurement-guide
Designed with a 168 cm tall base height.
| WHAT YOU WILL NEED |
* Regular sewing machine Marking tools: chalk, pencil...
* Fabric: lightweight woven cotton such as poplin. I personally like it with a bit of elastan (about 3%).
* Fabric requirements: L140 x H100 cm / L55 x H40 in.
* Elastic 5 mm/0.2 in wide, 2 m / 2.2 yds long.
| DIFFICULTY |
Intermediate. Watch the video tutorials to have a better idea of the difficulty.
| WHAT YOU GET |
This listing is for a PDF pattern only.
- Tiled PDF format for both A4 and Letter
- Language is English only
CAREFUL: watch the video tutorial to know how to sew it, it does NOT come with PDF illustrated instructions.
Follow me on IG @isainstitches
For private, non commercial use only.